Sunday, January 15, 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!


Happy New Year!

2012 is shaping up to be a very busy and interesting year for me.  Between writing my jewelry-making book and helping my daughter, Kat plan her wedding, I will have little time left to attend shows and for teaching. I will still do some shows, five or so instead of my usual 12 to 15.  I will also teach a few classes, by request only.

My confirmed shows for this year so far are:
Wyoming Art Show (Cincinnati area), May 20th www.wyomingartshow.com
Cane Park Arts Festival (Cleveland area), July 8-10   www.cainpark.com/arts_festival.asp
Madison-Chautauqua Festival of Arts (Madison, IN), September 29-30 www.madisonchautauqua.com

My display from one of the shows last year.


Check out my website at:  www.DesignsbyKaska.com for more information about me and my designs.   
Coming up in future posts:  Show and class updates as well updates on the progress of my book and other fun stuff.
Come back and check it out.
Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. WOWOWOWOW!!!! From Anneliese in Tampa. I have the magazine and I was thrilled!!! Let me know when you are coming to the Tampa area. I can get you a room for two days with my points if you want to do classes down here. Downtown St. Petersburg is hopping with artists now.

    ReplyDelete